Friday, October 14, 2011

2012 Royal Court: Pictures & Profiles

It's that time of year when most of my writing centers around the Tournament of Roses. It's a job I really enjoy, and I find myself meeting new people every week.

In addition to following the Los Angeles/Natural History Museum float from start to finish, I will be covering all the Tournament events between now and January 3, 2012.

On Monday, the 2012 Royal Court was announced, and I was there to get photos and talk to the girls.  Here are the links to all my stories--all 10 of them!

Tournament of Roses announces Royal Court to reign at 2012 Rose Parade
Photo gallery: 2012 Tournament of Roses Royal Court
Rose Parade 101: How will the 2012 Rose Queen be chosen?

Profiles of the Rose Princesses (in order of photo, left to right): 
Sarah Zuno
Cynthia Louie
Morgan Devaud
Kimberly Ostiller
Drew Washington
Hanan Worku
Stephanie Hynes

That should be enough reading to keep you busy until the Rose Queen is announced on October 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment